DART software download
DART licensing and ordering
You can order the source code from this page. While not required, please read and agree with the DART license agreement, then complete the very short online form. When you click "I agree. Show me the download instructions.", you will gain access to the instructions on how to download the software via GitHub. Since the DART software is still an area of active research, we'd like to be able to contact people to inform them of any bugs or updates and we need to prove to our sponsors that this is an area that generates a lot of interest. PLEASE use a real email address when registering - I solemnly swear to protect your email address like it is my own!
The overview of DART is provided on http://dart.ucar.edu
The use of git via GitHub will enable you to download bugfixes and any new features as they become available without losing any modifications you may have made to the code. Updates to DART will be released periodically and announcements will be sent to the email address you provide. If you'd like to be removed from the DART announcement list, please send email to that regard: dart 'at' ucar .dot. edu
You might want to ensure you have the git command at your disposal before filling out this order form. GitHub has many useful tutorials and guides. The DART Wiki has pages explaining the expected workflow and manner of cooperation for the open-source development and contributions to DART.
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("LICENSE") CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE. BY DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE.
- Copyright. DART software - Copyright © 2004 - 2021 UCAR.
- You will clearly identify those software modifications that were not UCAR-developed. None of the following names may be used to endorse or promote any entity or products derived from this Software without specific prior written permission from UCAR: the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research, National Center for Atmospheric Research, UCAR and NCAR.
- The Software is provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind.UCAR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY UCAR OR A UCAR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL UCAR BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- By using this Software, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless UCAR and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, trustees and employees from and against any claim, suit or action arising from or in any way related to your use or redistribution of the Software or your violation of these Terms and Conditions, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature.
- This License shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Colorado. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of this License shall continue in full force and effect. This License shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.
- No technical support regarding DART software will be provided by UCAR, unless such assistance is expressly agreed to by UCAR and such assistance does not violate U.S. export control regulations.
DART order form Please complete the following fields, then submit this form by clicking on "I agree. Show me the download instructions". All versions of the code and instructions on how to download will be available to you after you have filled in the form. All fields are required unless otherwise noted.