Registration and Hotel
The iCAS 2024 symposium will be held at The Grand Bristol Hotel on beautiful Lago Maggiore in Stresa, Italy. Here you will find the information you need to register for the symposium, reserve your hotel room, and travel to Stresa. We also have arranged for a Tuesday afternoon excursion for attendees and guests, available for an extra fee. We look forward to seeing you in Stresa!
- Symposium Attendee — $TBD
Includes symposium participation as well as breaks, lunches, receptions, and Wednesday banquet dinner.
- Guest — $TBD
Registered guests of symposium attendees are welcome to join us for all lunches, dinners, and receptions. Guests must accompany a registered symposium attendee.
- Vendor – $TBD
NOTE: “Platinum Sponsorship” vendors with one complimentary registration still need to complete the registration form so we have you signed up for the event and know your meal preferences/restrictions.
Register for iCAS 2024 here (link TBD).
The Grand Hotel Bristol in Stresa is located in a former aristocratic property known as Villa Mercedes. Guests enjoy a unique view of the Isola Bella and the Borromeo Gulf. The Grand Hotel Bristol offers an elegant starting place for discovering the beauties of Lake Maggiore. Rooms are available as space permits.
- Double room for single use — € TBD
- Double room — € TBD
- Room with a view of Lago Maggiore for an additional — € TBD
Buffet breakfast included. There is a 10% VAT per day with a local tourist tax of € 2,50 per person per day.
For this day...TBD
Transportation to Stresa
Most international flights arrive at Milan Malpensa (MXP) airport. You have several options for travel from Milan Malpensa to Stresa.
- Train. A train runs from the airport to Stresa with one change and takes between 1 hour 15 minutes and 2 hours, depending on the train. Check the website for more information. Fares start around €10,50.
- Bus. The Alibus shuttle runs regularly every day and takes about 1 hour to get to Stresa. You must book ahead and pay cash on the bus for your ticket. Fares start around €12. Check the website for general information and the Alibus site for booking.
- Rental car. It’s about an hour drive on the A8 and A26 motorways. Google Maps will get you right to the hotel.
- Taxi/Uber. Both work, and will cost around €150 each way.
- GetTransfer.com. Allows you to book a range of options and potentially share the ride for a reduced fare.